Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site

Thursday 18 January 2018

THE SECOND STEP TOWARDS HEALING BLACK MAGIC

Assalam oalaikum,

In our day- to- day life we often hear about cases wherein the victim faces security threats from his enemies and seeks police protection. The police may turn up for help and consequently, the victim feels safe and his tension gets released. In some other cases, wherein the enemy wants to harm the victim slyly, they resort to black magic. By using the weapon of black magic the enemy can be sure that they can inflict as much harm and bad luck as they want on the victim, without facing any ignominy. This is because is many cases the victims do not understand the trick which is played upon them. This ascertains that the enemy will not be found out and he can escape scot-free.

In black magic cases the victim urgently needs protection from the psychic attacks of his enemy. Certainly, in such cases police cannot come to the victim’s rescue. This is because the victim does not need only physical protection but also a supernatural one. Therefore in such cases the victim needs to seek the protection of Allah (swt), who is All-Powerful.

Now the question arises that which is the best way to seek Allah (swt)’s refuge? Well, there are numerous prayers which aim to seek Allah (swt) protection. However, the ones which have been specially revealed upon Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) by Allah (swt) for this purpose are none other than Surah Falaq and Surah Naas, collectively known as the Al-Mu'awwidhatayn.  The significance of the Al-Mu’awwidhatayn can be proved by the following hadith:

Imam an-Nasai (ra) recorded in his Sunan al-Nasa’i from Uqbah bin Amir that Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Verily! the people do not seek protection with anything like these two: Say I seek refuge with the Lord of Al-Falaq.’ (Surah Al-Falaq, Holy Quran chapter 113) and say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind’. (Surah an-Nas, Holy Quran chapter 114) [Tafsir ibn Kathir].

At one point of time, magic had been worked on the Holy Prophet by his enemy, who was a Jew. The following hadith shows that Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was under the influence of magic for some time.

“Narrated Ayesha (ra): ‘A man named Labid al-A’sam, who belonged to the tribe of Bani Zaraiq, had worked magic on Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)”. Consequently, Allah’s Apostle began to imagine doing things which he had not done. One day or one night he was with us, he invoked Allah till a long time and then said, ‘O Ayesha! Do you know that Allah has instructed me regarding the issue I had asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head whereas the other sat down besides my feet. One of them asked his companion. ‘What is this man suffering from’? The other one replied, ‘He is under the effect of magic’. The first one asked, ‘Who has worked magic on him’? The other replied, ‘Labib bin Al-A’sam. The first one asked, ‘What material did he use’? The other replied, ‘, "Labid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material did he use?' The other replied, ‘A comb and the hairs stuck to it and the skin of pollen of a male date palm’. The first one asked, ‘What is that’? The other replied, ‘(That is) in the well of Dharwan’. Therefore, Allah’s Apostle went to that place along with some of his companions. On his return he said, ‘O Ayesha, the color of its water is like the infusion of Henna leaves. The tops of the date palm trees near it are like the heads of the devils’. I asked, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! Why did you not show it to the people’? He replied, ‘Since Allah has cured me I dislike allowing evil to spread amongst the people’. Then he ordered that the well be filled up with earth’. (Sahih Bukhari-Vol: 7, Book:71, No. 658 & Vol.8 Bk.75 No.400).

During this time Hazrat Gabriel (pbuh) came and told the Holy Prophet (pbuh) to repeat the Mu’awwidhatayn. With every verse which he repeated a knot got loosened and a needle was taken out. Ultimately, all the knots were gradually loosened and Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was freed from the charm.

The victim can seek Allah (swt)’s refuge through the Al-Mu’awwidhatayn in two ways:
Either read both of them frequently.
Or else they can be read in the morning and in the evening 41 times each, with 11 times Durud shareef, before and after the recitation.

If the victim opts for the second method then he/she should keep certain things in mind:
Perform wudhoo before the recitation.
Keep your mind focused on the purpose of your recitation.
To avoid disturbances and distractions try to read the Al-Mu’awwidhatayn in isolation and with your mobile phone switched off.
Surah Falaq should be recited before Surah Naas, as the former precedes the latter in the Holy Quran.
After reciting both the Surahs and the Durud shareef blow thrice on water in a bottle. Then take some of the water and wipe your body with it to ward off the negative energies or the evil entities.
Sprinkle some of the water on the four corners of your house for further protection from jinnat.
Recite this amal in a high but not too loud volume. This ascertains that if there are any jinnat who have possessed you, they will inshaAllah soon escape from your body. This happens because the devils worship Satan so when your recitation emits positive vibrations throughout your body, the prowling jinnat cannot withstand it as it becomes too painful for them.
Lastly, you can pray to Allah (swt) to protect you and your family from every kind of evil.
Repeat this amal daily for the best effects.

As you perform this amal daily and with devotion you will notice positive results in your life, inshaAllah. The power of Al-Mu’awwidhatayn will help you to get rid of that persistent, nagging headache also, which is one of the main symptoms of black magic.

Keep Me In Your Prayers,
Amel Soname
Amel_soname@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Fatima said...

As salaamu alaikum

i just came across your website. i have a problem with my husbands cousins wife. She is very dominating and always finds ways to bully me. i have tolerated her all these years. Now they are making a story that i insulted a lady which i have no knowledge of.
They are bad mouthing me.
i am a person who takes things to heart and i feel very hurt.
My name is Fatima. Please assist me what to read to turn the situation in my favour. i am tired of people putting me down always .

i am also interested in learning about different wazifas and all the spiritual knowledge.

nadia said...

Assalamu-alaikum

I am nadia from Bangladesh. I have been suffering from many problem for last 1 month. At one time I am facing different type problems, I am feeling pain in my abdomen, sometimes I am feeling like it will be happened vomiting, sometime headache, I am feeling fluctuations, unrest, I have made appointment with doctor, he has tested my blood,urine and also do ultra, and xray of belly but every report was normal. now day by day I am becoming thin,sick and at mid night I suddenly wake up,I feel fear..... I want to know is someone done kufri on me? how can I save myself from it? plz answer me

Allah-hafeez

Amanullah said...

I am Amanullah age 60,

a complete failure in whole life I found ur blog read black magic
of different kinds many is of my concern,,,,I feel like suicide asking moot
in dua fed up of life , angeriness , feeling like crying , black spots on forehead
feeling like having sex with you my wife daily , but not able to do sex completely failure
in whatever job task i do I lose or do not get fruit ,,zero income in my hands ,,,not a any source to earning
no cash getting in debits karza depression some times doing mistakes in namaz , residing quran sharif getting nervous
having dreams of urinal doing ,,,,dreams of meeting death persons ,,,etc,,,,
no income source alway depending on other etc,,,etc,,,you ask any symptoms I will say yes ,,,,,

This from past 40 years struggling struggling and no self success ,,,if I sit for some Amal I cannot complete
and feel sleepy always ,,,,so please guide with some shortest way of one word Amal because read sur"s I am not able to finish

please guide me help me brother I am let down even in front of my family members at this age ,,,,

DUA FOR ME HELP ME REPLY ME

yara said...

Hello. im yara from holland. 19 years old and im born muslim. im a very very believing muslim. i believe in allah i feel like he is my friend. i always do dikr and talk to him and feel he is there. but i did something stupid.. i like a boy. i want him to love me but i saw online loe spells. i felt perfect because i thought its not haram. i said oke im using this always now. but now i read that its sihr and the man already started the work. i cant go back now and i feel pain in my troat. feels like a rope. i feel sick and have dreams about cats and goats. i have peace from allah because im feeling very haram and very wrong. its my love for allah the almighty. i need his forgiveness and his mercy. i dont want the spell to work and then feel so perfect that im always gonna be doing this spells with the magican. but when i tell him just stop he ignores me like he wants me to fall with him. spell is done tomorrow results will come. i did not know this all. please what can i do. i sleep with youtube ayat al kursi. my prayers cant be ignored by allah because this sihr. pls help

Anonymous said...

My money was given to my cousin.for purchase of a commodity in his factory .He said he kept the stock..Then rates fell down ..market down..He saie don't bear huge loss.i shall manage and get you less loss by mixing or doing something when rates come up...then rate came up ..He sold without my knowledge.. now using my money to make product s and earning good profit. Now not vinit my money back. Even I said I will bear loss give back my. Commodity..He is torturing us all my family members ..And taking lit of time to send the trucks ..
Bottom line he is bad guy ..We never thought our cousin can be like this. Pls guide

tariq said...

Asslamualaikum brother
I have some serious problems with my wife. I have been to a lot of people regarding my situation.
I made a mistake and my wife can’t forgive me. She told my family my children etc. Left me messed up. I asked for forgiveness from my heart and she couldn’t forgive. Anyway I have 4 children my oldest daughter is of marring age . Her mum has thrown me out of the house and wants a divorce. She told her family of what I had done 6 years ago. Her sister went against me and put my wife on the wrong path. My wife is now talking to a man and wants to marry him. I love her to bits and my two younger boys are suffering.
She is not talking to me and blocked me from WhatsApp listening to her sister. My wife has started going to mixed gym and swimming to get fit using age reducing creams. I don’t know how to get my wife to rid the hate she has for me and the 24 years we have been together. I don’t know how to get her back and try to put our family first before her sister and this man.
Can you please help me in anyway. I have lost a lot of money through arguing etc. She is now applying for kuala and doesn’t let me speak to my boys.
Please can you advise on what can I do.

imtiaz said...

Assalaamualaikum,
I get frequent headaches, especially at the lower backside of head, I feel heaviness in this spot, chronic fatigue, tiredness, low immunity, skin eczema, bad body odour, frequent coldness of hands and feet, nervousness, insomnia, Colds infections, etc. Angioplasty done 5 yrs back for 2 arterial blockages, I'm fedup with taking Allopathic medicines. I'm looking for affordable alternative methods like reiki or any other energy healing method. Please let me know how you can help me in this regard.
Thanking you.

Rabia said...

Assalamu alaikum,sir my name is Rabia I m suffering from black magic since I m married .my mother-in-law keeps on doing magic.she hates when I pray namaz.plz help.i also keep playing black magic removal recitation.since then she blames me ofcalling mokal.i m not allowed to pray namaz she always keeps me engageg in work.