Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site

Wednesday 20 November 2013

BLACK MAGIC REQUIRES A HOLISTIC TREATMENT

Assalam oalaikum,

The issue of black magic is a not a simple one. Therefore, we need to adopt a multi-dimensional approach for quelling this problem. Black magic can lead to both psychiatric as well as physical problems. So a simple approach will not suffice. Suppose a person’s happiness has been blocked through black magic then the person may get frequent bouts of depression. Such a person can be cured through a combination of spiritual healing as well as psychiatric treatment to help him tide over depression completely. In another case, if a black magician casts a spell on the health of the victim then the victim needs both spiritual as well as medical help. Sometimes, during the spiritual treatment the healer has to deal with stubborn jinnat who possess the victim and who are not willing to spare the victim easily. So the evil jinnat inflict pain upon the victim so that he surrenders before them and leaves the spiritual treatment half way through. During such instances the spiritual healers advise the victim to take painkillers. So generally speaking, black magic creates a complicated situation and for dealing with this situation the victim needs a holistic treatment rather than a unilateral approach.
In the subsequent posts, I shall be highlighting the various options which are meant to cure black magic. Through the Holy Quran and the ahadith Allah (swt) has prescribed various prayers and some other methods, which if followed religiously, can help us to cure black magic. However, just like a unilateral approach cannot help us to solve a complicated issue, likewise we cannot expect great results by just following a single remedy for breaking the black magic hex. One needs to follow a foolproof regimen which does not give your opponent, i.e. the black magician any opportunity to attack you or to control you.
In my next posts Inshallah I shall pinpoint the main factors which will help you to achieve that perfect regimen, which can make you black magic proof.
As long as this world goes on Satan will continue to entice people and with the help of his followers he will keep trying to harm innocent people through the black magic tricks. Since Satan will not surrender before the people who have faith in Allah (swt), till the end of this world, so the pious amongst us should also not surrender before Satan. Lastly, though we cannot stop our enemies from plotting against us and casting spells on us with the help of black magicians, yet, we can certainly seek Allah (swt)’s protection against black magic. My next posts will deal with the ways by which we should seek Allah (swt)’s help and protection.

Keep Me In Your Prayers,
Amel Soname
Amel_soname@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Priya said...

Hello Amel,

This is Priya from India. I saw your symptoms of black magic. I never believed in all this but for some years I have been experiencing some symptoms mentioned in your video like joint pain, sudden tooth ache, feeling extremely lazy with no energy at all.
I left my job a year back and since then I am jobless ..I am looking for jobs but not finding anything relevant or not being selected though I have skills, experience and education. I find myself sleeping all the time with no interest in anything. Sometimes I feel even waking up is a big task.
Please confirm what is this and provide solutions because I need a strong source of income.

Alkali said...

Salami alaikum my name is Alkali I was suffering from sickness for long time and then one day by God grace I read your messages about hidden Sihr,how victims find out a hidden Sihr and dig it out, I tried that Dua and I successfully found where the Sihr hits me I my hand then I paralysed go for some weeks then later I recover from the illness thank God.As I said earlier i read suratul kausar before bed time and ask Allah to show me if my illness is Sihr so that I will take majors for treatment then I slept, after sleeping then I dream that lizard came and hit my hand and entered inside my body then I start shouting then one of my friend come to my rescue and removed the lizard from my body and two of my friends standing on the other side looking at me. Pls help me and explain me that dream who among the three of my friend send the Sihr to me and what sura should I continue reading for protection. Thank you