Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site

Wednesday 20 November 2013

THE THIRD STEP TOWARDS HEALING BLACK MAGIC

Assalam oalaikum,

Allah (swt) says in the Holy Quran:
“For each (person) there are angels in succession, before and behind him. They guard him by the Command of Allah”. (TMQ-13:11)

 This verse gives us a fair idea that the Allah (swt) can protect whosoever He wishes through His angels. A victim of black magic faces the threat of paranormal attacks and therefore, he urgently requires protection. The angels can definitely guard the victim of black magic- at the behest of Allah (swt). The question, at this point, arises that how can the victim avail this protection? The answer is by reciting Surah Baqarah because it attracts the angels towards its reciter. Obviously, if the angels surround the victim who is reciting this Surah then the devil is sure to turn tail and escape.
I have discussed in one of my earlier blogs that if the black magic jinnat are pitted against the angels then the only option that the former has is to plead with the angels for mercy. This is because the angels are far more powerful than the jinnat. The bottom line is that the victim can seek Allah (swt)’s protection against Satan by reciting Surah Baqarah.

The following hadith throws light on the fact that reciting Quran can prove to be very helpful in cases of black magic because the reciter gets the company of angels. Definitely, the one whom the angels prefer to accompany cannot be harmed through black magic.

Hazrat Aisha (ra) relates that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: ‘Verily the one who recites the Quran beautifully, smoothly and precisely will be in the company of noble and the obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have twice that reward’. (Al-Bukhari)    

There are several other ahadith which show the importance of Surah Baqarah.
Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) advised: ‘Do not turn your houses into graves. Verily, Satan does not enter the house where Al-Baqarah is recited’.
 Al-Bukhari recorded that Usayd bin Hudayr said that he was once reciting Sural Al-Baqarah while his horse was tied besides him. Suddenly, the horse started making noises. When Usayd stopped reciting the horse stopped moving about and when he continued the recitation the horse started moving again. Meanwhile, his son Yahya was close to the horse and so he feared that the horse might trample him. As he moved his son away from the horse he looked up towards the sky and noticed a cloud gleaming with light which looked like lamps. The next morning he went to the Prophet (pbuh) and narrated the incidence to him. He said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! My son Yayha was close to the horse and I feared my son would get trampled. When I attended to him and raised my head towards the sky, I saw a cloud with lights like lamps. So I went but I could not see. The Prophet (pbuh) asked, ‘Do you know what that was’? He replied, ‘No’. The Prophet (pbuh) said, ‘They were angels, they came close hearing your voice (recitation of Surah Baqarah) and if you had continued reading it then the people would have been able to see the angels at dawn and the angels would not have be hidden fro their eyes’. (This is the narration reported by Imam Abu Ubayd Al Qasim bin Salam in his book Fada’il Al Quran).
Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) said, ‘There is a verse in Surah Al-Baqarah, which is the main verse of the Quran and if it is recited in a house where there is a devil then he will certainly get out of it. It is the Throne verse’.(Al-Hakim and Baihaqi transmitted it from Abu Huraira (ra).
Reported Abu Hurairah in a lengthy hadith about his encounter with Satan: Recite Ayatal-Kursi (2:255) while retiring at night. He confirmed that ‘A protector from Allah will then remain over you and Satan will not come near you, until the morning’
Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Everything has a hump and the hump of the Quran is Surah Al-Baqarah; if anyone recites it in his house during the night then no devil can enter it for three nights and if anyone recites it in his house during the day then no devil can enter his house till three days’. (Ibn Hibban Tabarani and Baihaqi transmitted it from Sahl bin Sa’d (ra).
These ahadith show that Surah Baqarah is a very potent remedy for curing the disease of black magic as it drives away the devils.
Since Surah Baqarah is the longest chapter of the Holy Quran (268 verses) therefore people usually evade its recitation. However, as they say that ‘where there is a will, there is a way’. So the victims can make up their mind to unleash the power of this Surah if they are really determined to break free from the vicious circle of black magic, which keeps gnawing at your entire being as well as their life.
There are some ways in which Surah Baqarah can help one tide over the black magic crisis:
By reciting it daily at night. After the recitation, blow thrice over a bottle full of water and drink it throughout the day. This is a sure-shot way to become immune from the disease of black magic. It is to be noted that once you make up your mind to recite this Surah the devils will try to stop you by playing tricks on you. You may start feeling sleepy or lazy but remember that these are just tricks used by the jinnat because they know that they will not be able to carry on with their black magic if their target recites this powerful surah.
Alternatively, hear its recording, attentively.
Or else, try reading at least a portion of this Surah daily. Remember, that the black magician, however powerful he may be, will not be able to overcome the power of this Surah. So you can well understand the importance of reciting it- no matter how long it is.
At least recite Ayatal Kursi (2:255) and the last two verses of Surah Baqarah.

InshaAllah you will notice positive changes in your life as the black magic gets curbed due to the blessings of this surah.

Keep Me In Your Prayers,
Amel Soname
Amel_soname@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Saima said...

Dear Amel,

I have not had a chance to read your blog in detail but have some questions I hope you can help me with:

I was initiated into Reiki healing at a difficult time in my life - in New Zealand where I was a PhD student. I was, at the time, renting a room from a Sikh woman named who had initiated me. It was an expensive course but I felt I needed to go for it.

My PhD did not reach completion - I was plagued with constant problems that ended with me falling very ill and literally fleeing back home.

I had , a few months before this, decided to leave my accomodation (basically the lack of hygiene had become too much for me to handle). I'd let Sikh women know but, because she needed the income I suppose, she was extremely rude - she kicked her pet cat across the room and the next morning answered my greeting with abuse.

Although I had paid for the next two weeks I packed up my belongings and left.

To this day I am deeply upset and feel Sikh women used her influence as my 'teacher' to visit what then became a series of events that eventually led me to stop my work and head home.

I do believe I have the ability to become a healer (and I can begin to see this is my path) and I want to continue my progression but I also feel I want to cleanse myself of my first Reiki experience.

Please advise me!? How can I continue? I live in Dubai - would you recommend a teacher?
I'll look forward to your reply,

Arafat said...

assalaaam alaykum
,My name is Arafat Im In Tanzania .I got the information about you from my friend Maaz .my wife is suffering from this black magic for consecutive 8 month..I need the help but also the deep knowledge about this black magıc and its cure .May Allah accept you For assıstıng people,

ismail said...

Assalamualaikum bhai,
My name Mohammad ismail aged 30 as i am suffering from body pains and my life is not yet all good as i had been working still July 13 2019,as i had taken break from my job and has goon to perform hajj with my parents as i had returned on sep 12 i had searching for job but not even getting calls from the consultants and also my health is getting weak day by day and in dream there is getting some danger dreams that my house is getting damage and also some one effecting me and my parents and also some other times my family's members.also from past 5yrs i am getting headache and leg pains when ever I go to hospital there r giving some medicine but works only for temperately.can u plz suggest any aamal which i have to do for overcome from my effects.

Anonymous said...

Assalaaamualaikum
Amel

I kindly need your assistance

My husband and I are married for 20 years
And every day he would tell me how much he loves me then 2 days later he just stopped loving me for no reason
Does not want to sleep with me and does not want to be with me and does not love me. I am in Morocco and the woman here just throw themselves at him.

I really love my husband we also have 2 children and he is a wonderful father.

Please Help